sexta-feira, abril 16, 2004

Yes, getting health certificates for cats is a big pain in the ass. They are okay just chilling in crates now, but they are absolutely psycho when they are in a moving vehicle. I don't know how they will handle a plane ride. Maybe a lack of constant movement and a lot of white noise will do them some good. I hope they will not freak out too much. I am still not too sure I want to use tranquilizer on them, I worry if they are too cold but too doped up to move much, if they might get frost bite or something. Their little eartips get cold easily. Poor little things. So, one visit down, one to go in less than a month's time. Joy.

I never knew how much crap I could do without until I started thinking in my mind what I absolutely NEED to take down there. I have been living in my own place for 2 years alone, 4 years with roommates, and 6 years outside my parent's house. In that time I have acquired enough to furnish a sizable apartment. And now, I must find places to sell this sizable amount of crap to. This is the biggest process. I have had several friends who said they might be interested in taking some things, but so many are in this "well, maybe, let me see..." mode - Seriously! I am LEAVING! I cannot take this MAYBE stuff anymore, either you take the things or I have to start asking other people. I cannot just store this stuff somewhere in case you decide you want it later....

I miss my friends....

Nenhum comentário: