segunda-feira, abril 26, 2004

I still don't know when I get to arrive in Bahia now. I am thinking of changing my flight to the last possible departure time just to be on the safe side. That would put me in at about 10 pm, which works out okay, I guess, but kind of ruins my plan to surprise Meuamor... And also requires me to be on planes in transit for over 30 hours (cats too!), which does not sound like a great way to start a new life...

I had planned to get there, go to the house, drop off cats, luggage, shower, become a real person again, and then go to the school and wait in the break room until he came down between classes. I visualize him dropping everything and crying - he's a great emotional goof like that. The plan now would be to get several other people in on this surprise and have some of them take him out to the bar after work, so I could get to the house, let the cats out, shower, and sit there and wait for him to get home. There is something about him finding me unexpectedly rather than me finding him to make this surprise that is just more appealing to me. I hope this all works out...

Nenhum comentário: