quinta-feira, abril 08, 2004

I am having several worries today. One of the main ones being what the fuck am I going to do if I can't get out of customs in time for my Varig connection flight? I only have 3 hours between landing time and departure time of the next flight. And I will have the cats, so I am sure this will require more time... I have been hearing terrible things about the delays in the airports, I am so worried about it! If worst comes to worst I will have to buy another plane ticket I guess, but with everything else on credit, plus the unknown cost of the cat transport... I am worried I will max out my credit card in a hurry, and then what? What will I do with no income for 3 months? How will I ever pay this off? I wish someone could figure out what I need to do for the cats....

Nenhum comentário: