terça-feira, abril 27, 2004

One day of delay to Bahia...

After much discussion at the office, it has been concluded that to keep the cats inside of these crates for the 36 hour period that is required to complete this trip in 2 days is inhumane and cruel, so I will be staying over in Sampa and flying out the next morning to finish the last leg of my trip. This will be pleasant for a number of reasons, one being the fact that the cats will get to run around a bit outside of the crates, another being that I will get to sleep and shower before seeing Meuamor, and last that I will get to spend more time with one of the dearest friends my love has, who is my contact in Sampa and is providing me with rides and a bed to sleep in. So now all that is left is to get the papers for the cats back from the consulate, and pay to switch my flight.

At least it is only money and not my first born child...

Nenhum comentário: