segunda-feira, junho 02, 2008




Just a side note - I have become obsessed with this style of shoes. We have named them "chinel-botas" - sandal boots - for lack of a better name or proper term. I'm sure there is one, but I just haven't caught it in the right context. I now have them in brown (pictured), black (identical to pictured), and silver (in the back ground of the picture). I have seen and drooled over them in purple, but can't bring myself to pay a chunk of money for shoes that will go with 2% of my clothes. Red might be practical, or green. But I love purple. I haven't seen the like of them yet on sites based in the USA, so I hope I won't look too out of place as I tote them all over MI this summer when I visit.

5 comentários:

markuza disse...

wow- I have _never_ seen a pair of boots like that- are we living in the same city?

Anônimo disse...

we don't have those yet....until you get here, that is.

pamela disse...

so cool. wish we had them here. what else do you wear them with??

AkuTyger disse...

Dresses and Bermudas. I only have one pair of decent jean ones and I wear them constantly now.

moveitman disse...

Hi, can u tell me where i can get some of these boots,my wife saw someone wearing them in spain and now wants some.i am in the uk so would probally need to buy online.
thanks
steve